Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chappy Channukah
Howard my friend: May you enjoy this holiday! ~~Greg~~
Howard-- that goes for me too buddy!!!
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Happy Chanakuh..enjoy the Holidays... l'chaim

..from way up here in AC..still visiting on the road freezin my arse off

AC surf after yesterdays east coast storm

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you Gentlemen. Kind of special being the only Member of the Tribe here.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Happy Hanukkah Howard. Smile
better late than never, Happy Hanukkah!
Ditto what Mont said Smile Big Grin
Through the years, we Jews have said we were the chosen people. I believe that, because I was chosen to have wonderful friends like all of you. Smile Smile

Thank you again
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
As I told you a while back. I might be moving your way in a few months. BUT, I noticed the temp this week was the same for Portland, Maine as was Jacksonville, FL.... 38*
Damn, how do you Eskimoes stand that.
Dan
DanS/FL Wrote:As I told you a while back. I might be moving your way in a few months. BUT, I noticed the temp this week was the same for Portland, Maine as was Jacksonville, FL.... 38*
Damn, how do you Eskimoes stand that.
Dan
I guess it could be 'worser-er'..could be moving to Buffalo..they just got about 3' of lake effect snow..Im freezing up here visiting in AC right now..but it was even kewler in Calabash this AM at 31*...... so Jax is toasty Smile