Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Spisak
Hey!!!!! They don't call me Bad Penny Brody for nothing.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
I got a call from Captain Dan yesterday. He is in a treatment facility. He has replaced his cell phone, sounded good, and when I asked if I should post up his # on this board, he said "please do". He'd be happy as a redfish on a flat to hear from y'all. 941-423-4046

~~Greg~~
Thanks Greg. Have added it to my cell.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Sorry, that was his home number. Nobody there but Christine. His cell is 941-468-4275. ~~Greg~~
Spoke to Dan this AM. He does sound pretty good. Hell of a regimen they have him on. Rehab 2 hours every morning and 4 hours every afternoon. 7 days a week.

Got to give him credit, there is no QUIT in his vocabulary.
Hey Howard-- next time you talk to him give him my best... I think his new nickname is gonna be "Bunny" as in Eveready!!!! Smile
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
I will do that Bryan. Greg and I both know that he is tickled when we call and just so pleased that all his friends are pulling for him.