Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Spisak
Welcome back Capt. Dan.Now rest up and then go catch some fish Big Grin
Good one Dan-- better than winning a gold medal! Smile
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
A couple of us got the following note from Capt. Dan, that I am passing on.

"After 6 weeks in the hospital I have been home for 4 days. This is not
going to work. My thighs are the size my fore arms used to be.
The PT guy was supposed to come in 1 hour a day, 3 days a week. That
ain't going to work.
Tomorrow I go in to a rehab home for about 2 months.
It's;; Life Care Center of Punta Gorda
450 Shreve St
Punta Gorda, FL 33950

941-639-6999

Dan"

Lets all hope that the rehab will help and bring us back one of our finest friends and member. I will do all I can, as I know Greg will, to stay right on top of Dan's progress.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Talked to Dan this evening. He was supposed to have entered re-hab yesterday, but was denied entry due to a stomach virus. As soon as he has that cleared up, he'll go in. He sounded good, & enjoyed the talk, despite my telling him about the NY strips we had marinated all day that I was about to put on the grill. I encouraged him to get better, not to rush things, & to go easy on the physical therapist. He's been through that kind of stuff before, so he knows that it's their job, & it's tough. He'll make it, I am sure.

~~Greg~~
I have said this before

Growing old is not for Sissies

Wink
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
I spoke to Dan just now. Because of an intestinal infection he did not go to the rehab center. Still at home. He is hoping that the last lab report will allow him to get to the center. Sounds a bit stronger then last time I spoke to him.
I see that you are lurking around Capt... ( its the little thing on the main page that says who is online Smile )

Now get better, stop scaring the bejabbers out of everyone, including yourself. There are still a bunch of fish out there with your name on them!

Cheers
Bryan
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Bryan/BC Wrote:( its the little thing on the main page that says who is online Smile
Bryan

hay Bryan.. that lil' GREEN button to the right of your name in a thread means that too.. or did you think that was for St Paddy's Day and that everyone who had one was on the batjuice Smile
Ray

And all this time I thought if I pushed it-- Howard would go away! Big Grin
Bryan/BC Wrote:And all this time I thought if I pushed it-- Howard would go away! Big Grin

ohhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Ray