Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
y'all are gonna have to put up with me a while longer
The surgery went well. 100+ stitches and I lost quite a bit of skin, but fortunately, I have plenty to go around. I can't drive for a while, but the weather is going to crapola around here anyways for the next few days. I took tomorrow off work and plan to enjoy a few adult beverages and hang out with the dogs. The last contractor left today at noon so it's finally quiet around here again.
Perhaps some fillet of crevelle jack (aka Galveston Bay YFT) on the grill along with a good 18 year old single malt will assist in easing any discomfort Mont.........well, perhaps just the single malt Big Grin

Glad to hear the surgery went well. See ya in June.
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
Mont...glad all went well.. relax and take care of yourself.. Smile
Ray

A hundred stitches must cover a pretty good sized area. Glad you're okay, my friend!

~~Greg~~
Good to hear things went well. 100 stitches--WOW! But given the alternative-- who cares!! :o
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Glad to hear you're done with all that. Heal up soon and lets talk about a fishin trip sometime. It's been too long.
I am glad that you're surgery went well. Take some time off and heal up.Than hit the big blue pond.A little salt will do you goodWink
Glad all seems OK. I am sure that you will be back to running around like the Monty we know, in no time.

Get well soon. You need to get as old as Capt. Dan and me.Wink
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Glad everything went well. Now if the wind & cold would let up, we could all get back to the important things in life, like wetting a line
I got my first look at docs handiwork tonight. He does some nice work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Somebody's gonna get wet JD 36 12,458 07-28-2013, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Mont
  It's gonna get thirsty JD 1 1,837 08-22-2011, 04:32 PM
  Looks like Mont's gonna get rain JD 9 3,047 06-24-2011, 04:43 PM
  one more little front and it's gonna be on Mont 7 2,827 11-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Joe/GA
  PK's gonna get more rain JD 3 1,831 09-29-2010, 07:58 PM