Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this one is priceless
My nephew, Nick, is in town from New York. He's 10, and a kewl kid. But, he showed up with a mohawk on top of his head and looked like something from the circus. So, I offer him $100 bux to get a haircut just like "uncle Mont and uncle Marcus have", aka, a good close buzz job. Marcus called him and told him he would add $20 bux to the pot, but he had to see a picture. I just got home from work and Nick did it, and to top it off, he thinks it's cool. He's running around rubbing his head and laughing and counting his money.

I told him chicks dig short hair, so it ought to be good tomorrow at the pool at the Harbor. I would post a pic, but my camera got lifted at the rally and my new one hasn't gotten here just yet. I can't wait to talk to Marcus in the morning. At any rate, we are off for a boat ride. It hit 100 again here today, so hopefully, it will be a little cooler on the water. If not, it's gonna be a short boat ride Wink
Priceless indeed, even with the $120. Worth all of it. Glad he is happy with the new look. I hope he comes to realize the former style said more negative than positive about him. Ah, youth. We had a couple of days here that were rough (hot), but it's starting to tone down now. The county south of us set, actually matched, a record a couple of days ago.

Gonna fish Friday morning & Sunday morning. I set up a fishing trip with five friends..the kind that are in touch, but don't see each other as often as we should. The plan is to fish Sunday morning, & get together for a fish fry in the afternoon. Three of the six of us can't fish due to health reasons..bum leg, bum shoulder, gall bladder removal, but we managed to fill the spots. Friday is an insurance day to make sure there's enough fish for the fry.

Hope things cool down at least tad for ya, Mont. ~~Greg~~
Tell the kid he too, can be a chick magnet with buzzed hair just like us!!! Big Grin

[Image: chickmagnets.jpg]

ps Zane-- this is typical of catches in our area for the last month!
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
There was apparently a typo in Bat Breath's last post. That was supposed to be fish magnet, not chick magnet.

~~Greg~~
It hit 104 here yesterday. Water temp was 90.5 degrees. Thank god for new impellers in the boat. Nick is going to Zach's house tonight, so he shouldn't have any trouble finding some chicks to hit on. It's a great week to be in the a/c business, that's for sure.
It was 103 today in the hill country. It's the driest I've ever seen. I can't remember the last time we've had a good amount of rain. We've had about 5 inches for the year total. Looks like I'll be working in Houston again next Wednesday with all it's humidity, but it'll be air conditioned and a pool and bbq in the backyard. Maybe it won't be too bad after all.
Mont Wrote:It's a great week to be in the a/c business, that's for sure.
Yup. Good for the owners, anyway Mont! The AC workers probably don't enjoy it as much! LOL! I know my wife is putting in extra hours to keep up with the invoices!
Time's Fun When You're Having Flies!
Bryan/BC Wrote:Tell the kid he too, can be a chick magnet with buzzed hair just like us!!! Big Grin
ps Zane-- this is typical of catches in our area for the last month!

Nice leeetle feeeshes, Bryan! Big Grin Fishing with a magnet, huh?
Time's Fun When You're Having Flies!
I have to check out some pictures I have. But, I swear one year, Sarge came to Ft Pierce with a wide Mohawk. Shaved on the sides and 3 inches high on the top. If I am right and find them, I will post.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
the heat is still with us, but it was Nick's next to last day in town so we went out on the bay anyways. Check out the water temp on my finder.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)