Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas prices?
Curious about other areas. Filled up in north Texas this week for $3.259 ULR. Smile Lowest it's been in eons. Diesel is still running around $4.40.

Don't know what it is over at the gas docks.
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
$2.50 in New Port Richey whih is generally the lowest in the Tampa Bay area. Other prices in the area are more in line with the $2.59
Jack Hexter Wrote:$2.50 in New Port Richey whih is generally the lowest in the Tampa Bay area. Other prices in the area are more in line with the $2.59

dang.. Jack .. you've been away far too long.. shouldn't that be a 3 instead of a 2Big Grin
JD Wrote:Curious about other areas. Filled up in north Texas this week for $3.259 ULR. Smile Lowest it's been in eons. Diesel is still running around $4.40.

Don't know what it is over at the gas docks.

I'd say 'buy it all up' at those prices..." such a deal" .. I'd imagine it'll start to rise as da' Goose-storm starts to get near New Orleans again.. just like last time

along this stretch of 'touron land'... cheapest in town is at Costco and Sams down in Myrtle Beach... 3.41 as of this past Tuesday when we gassed up...lower I'm sure by now.. most other stations around here just across the border into SC are at 3.51-3.55.. NC 5-10 cents MORE... inland towards I-95 near Florence SC it's 3.34

these sites are usually up to date .. just plug in a zip code
http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstation...p&src=Netx
http://aaa.opisnet.com/index.aspx

[SIZE="4"]UPDATE.. just came back from CVS across the SC state line.. guess what.. what was 3.55 yesterday is NOW at 3.72 this afternoon... was it the Goose-storm in the Gulf..... Labor Day holiday weekend.. or as usual a friggin' ripoff..[/SIZE]
Yesterday, I was in Brunswick and gas was $3. 49. 40 miles south, at home, and the gas is $3.67! :eek: How can there be that damm much difference? My county must be ripping us off! :mad:
Time's Fun When You're Having Flies!
In SW Fla. Fri at Sunoco, $3.51, Sat afternoon, $3.69. Hell I'm afraid to look today. :eek: :confused: Dan
Olympic Penninsula of Washington $3.82 and the refinery is about 40 miles away:mad: Can't wait for BatBreath to join in, gas was close to $6.00 a gallon at the gas dock in Tahsis :eek: :eek:
Zane
$3.79 for diesel at Galveston Yacht Basin yesterday. It's been running closer to $4.59 on this end of the bay, though. They run a lot more diesel through down there.
Quote:Can't wait for BatBreath to join in, gas was close to $6.00 a gallon at the gas dock in Tahsis

Yup-- quiteyerbitchin-- :p And now we have a "carbon tax" of .2/liter on all fuels. all that will do is make sure the stupid bas#ards in the provincial government dont get elected next time. It was supposed to make us drive less-- Right!! all its done for the people I know is pi## them off.....:mad:
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
See, I told you so. I couldn't wait for easy going , politicaly correct batbreath
to weight in Big Grin Big Grin
Zane

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gas prices JD 12 1,814 12-24-2014, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Joe/GA
  Gas prices JD 10 2,675 10-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Last Post: DanS/FL
  Future of fishing with $12/gal gas prices... duff_vbulletin3_import1 3 1,249 05-31-2008, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Bryan/BC