Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uh oh
Dan-- classic example of "What goes around-- comes around!" Glad you are getting the help you need.
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
DanS/FL Wrote:If it's rain, even lot's of rain we'll take it. Wind, now that's a different story. Wind can stay out in the Gulf.:eek: Dan

here ya' go.. Capt Dan ... watching you do some dancin' and a wee bit of singin'... in the rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmCpOKtN8...re=related
Yup. You're right Ray. We've gotten so much rain that I have a fungus growing in my grass, now. The cure...buy some expensive stuff to spray on it and cut back on the watering! :eek: How do I do that?!Rolleyes
Time's Fun When You're Having Flies!
geez...at first I thought you said you had so much rain you got a fungus growing out of your arse... then I'd say.. 'put a cork in it' :eek:

you got me.. all my lawn is burnt up from no rain last year and this year... a lot less to maintain...Cool Big Grin

you're gonna be getting a whole lot more rain... in a few hours ... looks like Capt Dan should be getting blasted with the liquid stuff as I write..

hope all you guys stay safe down that way..it looks uglee... good luck
http://www.wunderground.com/radar/mixedc...x&ID=AMX19

radar loop http://www.wunderground.com/radar/mixedc...&type=loop
Looks like it will come over Jax on Wed afternoon/evening. Unless it stays more in the middle of the state we will have some crap here. Hope it does not veer further East and hit Jax while offshore.

Got my generators ready yesterday, I am locked and loaded.

Who needs it?????Sad

HB
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
I had looked at the Sand Key station earlier and saw gusts to 49. At 4 PM EDT it dropped to 10. So it's in the middle of the circulation and about to switch. Sombrero Key had gusts to 57 and it's still gusting to 40.

So the Keys are about to get backwinded. 42080 is off line so can't see the sea state.

Stay safe and dry.
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
Howard: The northeast side of this one seems to be the most intense, at least as far as rain goes. If it went offshore of you for a little bit, it may not be a bad thing. It's been raining here in PB county since before 9, & I don't see a break before tomorrow afternoon. I've already dumped 4 inches out of my rain gauge. The rain so far has seldom been real heavy, but it has been pretty much constant.

~~Greg~~
I would go out to dump my rain gauge, as it is probably full (6"), but I would need Monty's kayak. Howard...would you please come down here & pull the plug out of my yard?

It should quit before sundown. http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radbla...ee%2c%20FL ~~Greg~~
~~Snakeman~~ Wrote:I would go out to dump my rain gauge, as it is probably full (6"), but I would need Monty's kayak. Howard...would you please come down here & pull the plug out of my yard?
~~Greg~~

now that is funny.. glad I didn't say that...Big Grin
~~Snakeman~~ Wrote:Howard: The northeast side of this one seems to be the most intense, at least as far as rain goes. If it went offshore of you for a little bit, it may not be a bad thing. It's been raining here in PB county since before 9, & I don't see a break before tomorrow afternoon. I've already dumped 4 inches out of my rain gauge. The rain so far has seldom been real heavy, but it has been pretty much constant.

~~Greg~~

yop..yop..yop.. you don't want to be on the top-right of those Hurricanes/storms.. worst segment--most intense--usually along with Tornado watches/warnings... followed by the bottom right one.. .. if it's gonna happen always want to hope to have the storm to the right of you as it passes by...

I heard on the Wx Channel earlier.. possible 10-15" of rain dumped in places by this one...

you can keep all that stuff about 'we need the rain crapola'.. I'm waiting to see my neighbor today--a/k/a da' Rainman.. I'm sure he's wishing for a lot of rain out of this ... I'll blast him about it as soon as he says it to me...