Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big low tide
We have had discussions about the tidal ranges up here before. Todays low tide is either the lowest or next to lowest of the year. Looks like someone pulled the plug on the bay

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Zane
The low today was a -3.87 ft up to the high of 9.38 ft this picture was taken this afternoon and the tide is still coming in. The gravel shore will be covered at high tide.

Zane
Dude, you win the "best backyard" award for sure. Can I come visit you???
I'm still amazed at your tides compared to ours. We have very little tide movement compared to you. Nice picture.
Rusty
Rambo of the Surf
come on up speck, you did notice that it wasn't (isn't) exactly sunny Sad and the high today was about 55. And as I look out the window right now I can't see the island thats in the pictures.:confused: Your more than welcome to come visit and if I look south I see the snow capped Olympic mtns. Not a bad place to live except for the weather Smile Smile
Zane
And the full bay with the fog and drizzle

Zane
Well I hope you took the time to go looking for the rest of the people whos parts are showing up here :eek:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/20...21-cp.html
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
I guess the Hokey Pokey killer has finally reached Canada "Put their right foot in, put their right foot out. Do the Hokey Pokey and you shake it all about"
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Remember the severed feet???? Well Da myster deepens---TWO more feet in sneakers have washed up on shore in Georgia Strait. One at the mouth of the Fraser River, the other on a spit at Campbell River, 100 miles north. None of the 6 feet matches DNA profiles of missing persons in BC....... Weird!!!!!
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Re my comment about not matching DNA profiles..... well no wonder. The sixth foot was a hoax. It was a canine foot stuffed in a running shoe-

Howard -- you can put your Sherlock Holmes cape back in the closet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red Tide SpeckTackler 4 787 09-23-2015, 09:27 PM
Last Post: SpeckTackler
  Florida Red Tide Updates.. PK 1 1,201 04-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Jack Hexter