Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we jumped a couple of nice sail fish this morning
I wish more gg's could have made it this morning. It was snapper on one side and sails on the other.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice work Mont, looks like the weather cooperated for you folks.
We had a nice warm day here in the chesapeake but the wind was raging.
Dropped my boat off to have the water pump and t=stats replaced yesterday
and got the call on the way home from work today that it is ready. Now if the
winds will cooperate as they did for you i guess it's time for off=shore toggin.
Sweet report and some nice pics Mont!
Tks for the pics.

Congrats on the great fishing fun.

The sails are sure alot of fun but the snapper eat better.

I'm glad for ya'll.
That was a heckuva trip. Thanks, Mont. Captain Jason worked another boat Wednesday & Thursday for a sailfish tournament. In two full days of fishing, their fishermen brought three sails to the boat for release. We managed two in a half day. Not bad, especially when you consider we were not fishing exclusively for sails. In fact, the sailfishing ought to get better in the next week or two.

~~Greg~~
I am here to tell you that while I am glad Greg & Monty had such a great day, it did not make having to sit in a Lawyers office today for 5 hours any better. What really torques my jaw is that I am only looking to get money that I loaned to a deadbeat that I once considered a friend. Unfortunately, it was not chump change.

Oh well maybe better times are coming.

Again, sorry I had to miss it.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Glad you got to see them Mont. Looks like it was a good sailfish day, and the Muttons sure taste good
Aw-- thats nice!!!!!Wink I am GREEN with envy. Well done guys. Howard-- I feel for you-- but at least you had your share of the sailfish glory in PV.
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Looks like you guy had a great time ,and some good action.Life is good! Rusty
Wow, looks like you guys had a blast. I swear one of these days I am going
to jump a jet and make one of these get-togethers. Nice trip, hope you guys had time afterwards to have an adult beverage and tell fish tales.Big Grin Big Grin
Zane
Yeah, Zane, four of us had lunch & beverages at the Tiki Hut at the marina. Later, Monty came to my place for grilled mutton snapper with garlic & shallot lemon butter. I threw some slices of sweet potato & zucchini on the grill as well.

~~Greg~~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a couple of fatso's PK 2 1,409 04-28-2019, 04:42 PM
Last Post: SpeckTackler
  Getting to the fish faster JD 9 2,356 02-26-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: JD
  Fish ID for the Gulf x-perts JD 2 1,451 10-02-2016, 10:11 AM
  nice day on the bay Mont 1 1,345 05-08-2016, 07:38 AM
  Got to check the roof for leaks this morning JD 7 2,321 12-24-2015, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Howard/Jax
  Houston is doing the happy dance this morning Mont 18 4,295 10-20-2015, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Mont
  a nice sunny day PK 2 1,384 10-13-2015, 06:31 AM
Last Post: PK
  my Dad's garden made the paper this morning Mont 15 3,681 10-10-2015, 05:05 PM
  nice morning on the bay Mont 1 1,334 10-10-2015, 04:44 PM
  Been a pretty good couple of days Bryan/BC 8 2,435 08-30-2015, 05:01 AM
Last Post: PK