Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give my Wife a Medal
She's put up with my cantankerous butt for thirty six years.

~~Greg~~
a big CONGRATULATIONS Greg... many many more...Big Grin

p.s...you guys are a year ahead of us... we're headed for 35 in October
lol! Congrats, Greg. That's a long time to put up with each other.
She needs 3 medals,, Combat Medal, Campaign Medal and I know she already has the Good Conduct Medal.

All the best to both of you, Big Grin

))))))))))))) Dan ((((((((((((((
Medal????? Hell no!!! Try a nice dinner at a fancy bistro and a new car!!!!Big Grin
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Wow!!!! Batbreath, that is one Hell of a gift you are sending Greg & his Bride.

Greg, the very best to the 2 of you. Hell, if I could have stayed married to one Woman all these years, we would have celebrated 50 last November. Vicki and I have 27 in the bank this past May.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Congtn. guys. I have been blessed with 54 years with
same gal. and only one serious argumnent in all that
time, never once trying to stop me from heading out
to Alaska, BC or Mexico to go fishing.
Don C
Quote:Wow!!!! Batbreath, that is one Hell of a gift you are sending Greg & his Bride.

Aint I just the best?? Big Grin

But Greg---there has been a glitch..... Canada Post ses if it cant fit in a mailbox- they aint sending it...:confused:

So- I just talked to some fruit pickers... They will be heading home sometime in October.. They promised to look after the car really well for you until they drop it off at a border point in Texas. Hope this is OK.... :p
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Thanks very much..but a cheque for the price of the new Honda Odyssey we just bought would fit in the mailbox nicely. Tell ya what..just send a cheque for what we put down on it. My right hand is still trembling from writing that cheque.

I hope you guys understand I intentionally misspelled check for BatBreath's benefit. I hope he understands.

~~Greg~~
After writing that check, that means you will give up your Friday fishing for a year. Right??
~~~~~~~~~~~ Smile ~~~~~~~~~
))))))))))))))))) Dan ((((((((((((((((

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oh Lord, give me strength, Sarge is coming back to Texas Mont 4 1,225 06-20-2009, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Howard/Jax
  Mont's wife in Hospital Jack Hexter 12 2,971 11-14-2008, 05:12 PM
Last Post: duff_vbulletin3_import1
  Lord give me strength Mont 32 5,972 02-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Mont