Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going higher at 185 Cat 5 now
bada-bing bada-bang bada-boom..

[Image: 155815_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png]
Ray, that ain't no hill for a stepper. One year when we had the GG meetup I made the mistake of riding with Frega on Florida Bob's Hewes after a night at the Tiki. I figure if I survived that, I will live to be 100.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Gusts were reported to be 225. Now that's a bit sporty out there. Stay safe all.
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
(09-01-2019, 02:56 PM)Howard/Jax Wrote: Ray, that ain't no hill for a stepper. One year when we had the GG meetup I made the mistake of riding with Frega on Florida Bob's Hewes after a night at the Tiki. I figure if I survived that, I will live to be 100.

hahahahaha .. and names from the past... 

hope you are well    hunker down.. we will be  Smile
Well it is looking pretty good for Florida. What will PK see? Hopefully, just some of the rain you love so much! Thank God this storm paused and weakened itself. So sad for the Bahamian people.
Time's Fun When You're Having Flies!
Seems we always dodge the bullet here in NE Florida. Did keep me off the water for a few days. Going to go nd have it put in for a few hours so I can reprogram the Lowrance Hook 2 seven I got with the boat.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
(09-01-2019, 02:56 PM)Howard/Jax Wrote: Ray, that ain't no hill for a stepper. One year when we had the GG meetup I made the mistake of riding with Frega on Florida Bob's Hewes after a night at the Tiki. I figure if I survived that, I will live to be 100.

Big Grin

Attached Files
.jpg   GGJun29^19FloridaBob.jpg (Size: 114.88 KB / Downloads: 10)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rode faster, flew higher and had more fun than ever before today Mont 8 1,278 05-19-2014, 06:45 PM
Last Post: PK