Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so, Duff gave me the keys to the place
    Pics are working again and that old Grouper is now on puff number 9 million and counting.  I should have some time to tweak things a bit over the next few days.   Just to catch back up, Faith got her white coat (aka Dr. Weeks now), I ran 182 MPH down the runway at Victoria Regional Airport last month (legally) and I am working on getting a new RV to come take Howard down to fish with Snakeman before it gets too hot.  I may be a bit late on that one, but the ride down will make up for it.
I can't wait 'til the the new clinic opens. Just a tad farther than the current one Smile She worked hard for that coat.

p.s. I can't figure out what made me just happen to go see if there was anything new on the GG facebook page.....
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
as you know been following you guys on Facebook.. again a BIG Congrats to Faith and to Mommy and Daddy of course  .. well done  Smile
Congrats to all of you - what an accomplishment! Seems like it was just the other day when you posted pictures of Faith's high school graduation. Time sure flies.

Also... thanks for all that you've done for GG over the years Mont. I don't believe we'd all still be here on this green board if it weren't for you.
You guys are some really proud parents and should be. Faiths future is looking very bright and rewarding.

Really nice seeing green again! Big Grin Smile   Thanks Duff for starting the green board and thanks Monty for keeping us here and running.Life is good!
Life is good!
(04-25-2019, 06:22 PM)Mont Wrote: Pics are working again and that old Grouper is now on puff number 9 million and counting.  I should have some time to tweak things a bit over the next few days.   Just to catch back up, Faith got her white coat (aka Dr. Weeks now), I ran 182 MPH down the runway at Victoria Regional Airport last month (legally) and I am working on getting a new RV to come take Howard down to fish with Snakeman before it gets too hot.  I may be a bit late on that one, but the ride down will make up for it.

Congratulations!! Waytago Doctor Weeks. May you have a long & worthwhile career. ~~Greg~~
Congratulations to Dr. Weeks and her beaming parents!
Time's Fun When You're Having Flies!
This is ofishially our last summer of dog sitting, so it's all good. She just finished up her first two weeks of internship and started another two weeks up in Dallas today. After that, she has one week in Austin and it's the final leg of the race until she walks for the last time. Only another 50K in tuition and she gets a paying job.

I was really looking forward to attending the Colorado Mile in September, but it got cancelled. It's just going to make running the Texas Mile in October that much more fun.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Duff Howard/Jax 8 1,368 07-01-2019, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Joe/GA
  Happy Birthday DUFF PK 6 1,064 06-22-2017, 01:54 PM
Last Post: duff_vbulletin3_import1
  Happy Birthday Duff.. PK 8 1,450 07-01-2016, 05:18 PM
  Happy B day Duff Zane 7 1,564 06-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Last Post: duff_vbulletin3_import1
  20 degree spread between here and Dan's place Mont 18 3,326 10-20-2013, 10:28 PM
Last Post: PK
  Hey Duff! Joe/GA 26 3,793 01-17-2013, 05:30 PM
  did that train make a stop at your place, JD? Mont 1 1,018 09-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Last Post: JD
  Hay Howard... is this place familiar... PK 1 1,091 09-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Howard/Jax
  train rolling through JD's Place this evening Mont 13 2,434 03-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Last Post: JD
  Happy Birthday, Duff! Mont 7 1,749 06-21-2011, 08:50 AM
Last Post: SpeckTackler