Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paging Stu Cawker
Stu--my old computer crashed last winter and I lost all of my e-mail addresses. If you see this message, please send me an e-mail (my e-mail address has not changed).
Stu is active on Facebook-- you can find him there.
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Hi guys, Duff just sorted out my log in issues, so I'mmmm baaaa-aaack! Off to the Solomons again in 7 days. Got me a bunch of new rods to try out, my mate Pete Montague from western Australia makes them, and I got a heap of sweet lures out of china a week or two ago that I am itching to use...as well as a couple of pretty fish-holder-upperers to make the pictures look extra nice....as opposed to a crusty old fart like me, lol
Just to let you all know that "Older then Dirt" is still alive and kicking.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
We never doubted it Howard!!! LOL!!!
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Wow! Hadn't seen Stu on here in a long time. Looking forward to hearing of your adventures in the Solomons, again!
Time's Fun When You're Having Flies!
Capt Asparagus Wrote:Hi guys, Duff just sorted out my log in issues, so I'mmmm baaaa-aaack! Off to the Solomons again in 7 days. Got me a bunch of new rods to try out, my mate Pete Montague from western Australia makes them, and I got a heap of sweet lures out of china a week or two ago that I am itching to use...as well as a couple of pretty fish-holder-upperers to make the pictures look extra nice....as opposed to a crusty old fart like me, lol

Stu, please send me your e-mail address (my old computer crashed and I lost it). My e-mail address is still the same (Snakeman sent me one, and I tried it but it was returned as undeliverable).