Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it became ofishial today
No more paychecks, no more alarm clocks and I paid my own health insurance premium yesterday. I am heading to the beach in the morning to get some sand between my toes. We are going to a rally in Somerville that I haven't been to in 7 years next week. First, the lake dried up, then it flooded and now it's just right. Biker trash here we come.
Congratulations Mont and welcome to the Olde Phartes Club Big Grin Look forward to fishin' with ya' without a weekend crowd around Smile

p.s. If the winds are cooperative, going to do a longer engine check down to the harbor tomorrow and take a few rods and bait with me.

p.p.s. You have a long way to go to catch up with PK so it's good you got started early Wink
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
Hey Dan, what time? I have the trike locked and loaded for a run south. The painters finished today and I got the carport guys lined out this afternoon. Seeing as how it's fixin' to be Friday and all...I could meet up with you.

PS, PM me with your address so I can put it in the GPS.
Mont - 10ish or so. Depends on the winds - supposed to switch SSE 10-20 but I'll wait 'til I see what it really is. I'll text you in the morning.

See the PM for the address (just down from Charlie's place)
got it. 10ish sounds good. The bull tide was in today up this way.
Congrats, & welcome to the club!! Glad you didn't wait as long as I did. There was no need for me to buy health insurance. Big Grin ~~Greg~~
Hey Mont - wind has dropped 5-10. Absolutely gorgeous out there. But I am going to take another shower soon to get the salt spray off Big Grin

Still a good day and a good run and no $1500 repair bill Smile

And since your now retired we can leave at 5AM next time........
I want to take a ride up to Offats next time around. It's good fishin' up there and nice scenery, especially on Saturdays. The sand bar is the place to be.
It sure felt good to jump on my trike, fire it up and head to Tiki for a boat ride today. I think I can get used to this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mont Wrote:No more paychecks, no more alarm clocks and I paid my own health insurance premium yesterday. I am heading to the beach in the morning to get some sand between my toes. We are going to a rally in Somerville that I haven't been to in 7 years next week. First, the lake dried up, then it flooded and now it's just right. Biker trash here we come.

whoaaaaaaaa... a BIG Congrats on pulling the plug... get out there and enjoy yourself more and more and more...

p.s. 26 years.. 8 months.. 1 day and still lovin' it
Well done Mont-- You will very quickly find out that there IS life after work! ( not that you have seemed to be doing too bad already ! Big Grin )
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow We lost a good dog today Mont 5 1,019 07-01-2019, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Joe/GA
  Sure was noisy in Galveston today JD 6 1,124 11-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Bryan/BC
  27 years retired today PK 9 1,215 08-24-2017, 08:13 AM
  Why I'm not offshore fishing today JD 2 897 06-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: JD
  I got one step closer to joining you retarded guys today Mont 18 2,758 03-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Mont
  44 years today.. PK 6 1,279 10-24-2016, 06:44 PM
Last Post: PK
  30 years today Mont 7 1,266 09-29-2016, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Bob
  sweet sounds in the shop today Mont 13 1,901 07-21-2016, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Bryan/BC
  Saw a cool guy at the hospital today Joe/GA 0 987 11-04-2015, 08:57 PM
  a Happy Day today PK 5 1,521 05-26-2015, 06:31 AM