Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving gents
It's just about here. Faith and her loyal hound made it home last night. The turkey is just about thawed and will be in the oven tomorrow. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. One of them is all the good friends and good times on this old green board. I hope everyone has a fun, safe and enjoyable holiday.

Gobble, gobble.
The mountains of boxes have diminished, the boat is in the sling (tough coming around that point yesterday in a 20kt breeze) , food for Thanksgiving in prepped and the weather is great and the fishing fine (so the neighbors report Wink).

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving all Smile
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
Glad you are making headway in getting settled in, Dan. I have been so busy with work and my contractors at the house, I haven't looked up in several days. We are making good headway with the bathroom remodel, but it hasn't been easy. The turkey is going in the oven at 10:30 and Mom will be here at 4. Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys. One thing I am thankful for is that my grandkids were uninjured, & my daughter only ended up with a broken collar bone in a wreck late last week. Seas have been eight feet or better all week. Hopefully they will lay down next week. ~~Greg~~
Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be doing the usual... driving two hours west for turkey lunch, then two hours south for a turkey dinner, then another couple hours to the northeast... back home where I'll probably have take-home turkey leftovers for a midnight snack. Smile

Hope it's a good one for everyone!
Duff Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be doing the usual... driving two hours west for turkey lunch, then two hours south for a turkey dinner, then another couple hours to the northeast... back home where I'll probably have take-home turkey leftovers for a midnight snack. Smile

Hope it's a good one for everyone!

What ?? No turkey soup from the leftovers??? Big Grin
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
It was a long but good Turkey day here. Sound like everyone on the board had a great day as well. Happy Thankgiving every one!!!
Life is good!
Stacy spent all day yesterday cooking and boy was it good. I didn't have to do a thing except eat. Mom and Zach came over and Zach brought a friend of his that didn't have anywhere to go. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, but most of all, my wife. I would have been lost without her help over the last 6 weeks getting over this surgery. The last pic is the master bath. It's almost there.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wishing each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Mont 2 939 01-04-2021, 05:27 PM
Last Post: duff
  Happy Hanukkah duff 0 768 12-11-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: duff
  Happy Thanksgiving BatBreath Jack Hexter 0 1,386 10-11-2020, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Jack Hexter
  Happy Birthday Duff Howard/Jax 3 1,314 07-26-2020, 09:25 AM
Last Post: JD
  Happy 4th Jack Hexter 1 893 07-05-2020, 11:09 AM
  Happy Easter PK 0 1,058 04-12-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: PK
  Happy Passover PK 0 702 04-09-2020, 08:02 AM
Last Post: PK
  Happy New Year everyone Jack Hexter 2 1,402 01-03-2020, 02:34 PM
  Happy Hanukah Howard Jack Hexter 2 1,261 12-25-2019, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Joe/GA
  Hay Jack H-- Happy 'retirement anniversary'.. and a Happy Birthday too PK 4 2,270 08-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Joe/GA