Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston is doing the happy dance this morning
Mont.. read your FB+ posted .. glad all went well
~~Snakeman~~ Wrote:Mont: Getting used to not going to work is really easy, believe me. Or ask PK.:p ~Greg~~

yop.. it is so so e-z ..... 25 years 2 months 17 days since I pulled the plug and never looked back..
I like it Smile
Ray, I got my back fixed. One thing I found out doing it was someone will do my job if they have to. I have never taken two weeks off in my entire life. No choice this time. This was my 37th summer, full time and 35th summer as a master license holder.
I do not know what is a matter with me I retired from my day job and open up a residential home care. I bought a house hired a consulting company to run it and I just watch the money. Easy gig and I get to help out the elderly. It beats being in a nursing home! Mont I to did not know about the surgery. I hope everything went well?
Life is good!
SpeckTackler Wrote:I do not know what is a matter with me I retired from my day job and open up a residential home care. I bought a house hired a consulting company to run it and I just watch the money. Easy gig and I get to help out the elderly. It beats being in a nursing home! Mont I to did not know about the surgery. I hope everything went well?

anyone I have ever known who owned a bizness never retires.. it's in their bloodBig Grin
Ray, if I ever get there, you are gonna know someone. It's a pretty day here today. I took a lap around the back yard. It's the farthest I have been in a week. I am gonna take another one at half time. Go Texans!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Speaking of the Texans, we are gonna be on opposite sides next week. Y'all get to visit formerly Joe Robbie Stadium for former Aggie's second game as head coach. So far, he's 1 & 0. Big Grin
Mont Wrote:Ray, if I ever get there, you are gonna know someone.

I should have qualified that statement I made.. they 'retire for about 6 months'.. then it starts all over again.. back in bizness it's in their blood Smile ..hope you prove me wrong

and go Giants tonite Smile notice I did NOT mention the Mutts--I am NOT a Mets fan.. you then should be able to figure out my NY baseball team of choice Smile
Being off for the last week only makes me want to take more time off. I am going to start with Fridays. I quit working Saturdays at 50. As the master, I have a minimum hours per week requirement, but I think I can meet that with telecommuting. We have a pretty sweet remote log in setup for work I plan to become a lot more familiar with.

I got my 35 staples out this morning and whined about it all the way home. Gotta milk this while I can Smile_

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy New Year everyone Jack Hexter 2 362 01-03-2020, 02:34 PM
Last Post: JD
  Happy Hanukah Howard Jack Hexter 2 434 12-25-2019, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Joe/GA
  Hay Jack H-- Happy 'retirement anniversary'.. and a Happy Birthday too PK 4 1,152 08-08-2019, 11:12 AM
  Happy Canada Day PK 1 944 07-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Bryan/BC
  Happy Birthday Duff Howard/Jax 8 1,929 07-01-2019, 03:26 PM
  Happy Fathers Day, gents Mont 3 1,125 06-18-2019, 07:41 AM
  Happy Easter and welcome back! duff 8 1,946 04-26-2019, 07:03 PM
  big night for Houston Mont 5 1,430 10-31-2017, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Mont
  Happy Thanksgiving --Bryan PK 2 946 10-11-2017, 11:57 PM