Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston is doing the happy dance this morning
As Milo would say "Holy Toledo!". I thought ARod was gonna start crying after he got fanned. It's been a long time since we won a playoff game.
Saw that. Congrats to the Astros AND Rangers!
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
Hey Mont-- is it true that they are renaming the Rangers as the "Texas Butterfingers " ????? LOL
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Bryan/BC Wrote:Hey Mont-- is it true that they are renaming the Rangers as the "Texas Butterfingers " ????? LOL

you're a funny guy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go Cubs!
Oh well, at least the Dickinson Gators and TAMU are still undefeated. TAMU has their work cut out for them tomorrow.

Dan, did the boat move go well? I have been kinda out of it with the custom work I had done.
Mont - the boat is at Payco. I knew you'd be a bit woozy and trust you're doing well. I made it down in 4.5 hours with boat in tow, parked it, signed a 2 month lease in 20 minutes and was back home in another 4 hours. Very little traffic and taking the Hardy Toll Road and 610 east around town cuts 30 to 45 minutes off the trip.

Still on target to come down on the 29th and close on the 30th. Have reservations for 4 children at Tailwaggers thru the 2nd.
That reef just off Payco is loaded with flounder right now. They put in about this time of day and wade it with lights and gigs. The recovery is going well. I have been on the minimum dose for pain and had one pill left over today. I am going to see if Stacy will take me out for a spin after coffee this morning. I could get used to not going to work.
Mont Wrote:That reef just off Payco is loaded with flounder right now. They put in about this time of day and wade it with lights and gigs. The recovery is going well. I have been on the minimum dose for pain and had one pill left over today. I am going to see if Stacy will take me out for a spin after coffee this morning. I could get used to not going to work.

are you okay Mont.. didn't remember you saying you got surgery
Mont: Getting used to not going to work is really easy, believe me. Or ask PK.:p Glad the surgery went well. ~~Greg~~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy New Year everyone Jack Hexter 2 362 01-03-2020, 02:34 PM
Last Post: JD
  Happy Hanukah Howard Jack Hexter 2 434 12-25-2019, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Joe/GA
  Hay Jack H-- Happy 'retirement anniversary'.. and a Happy Birthday too PK 4 1,151 08-08-2019, 11:12 AM
  Happy Canada Day PK 1 944 07-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Bryan/BC
  Happy Birthday Duff Howard/Jax 8 1,929 07-01-2019, 03:26 PM
  Happy Fathers Day, gents Mont 3 1,124 06-18-2019, 07:41 AM
  Happy Easter and welcome back! duff 8 1,946 04-26-2019, 07:03 PM
  big night for Houston Mont 5 1,430 10-31-2017, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Mont
  Happy Thanksgiving --Bryan PK 2 946 10-11-2017, 11:57 PM