Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Forget
the day the war started

[Image: 9-11-images-1.jpg]

[Image: firemen-9-11-never-forget.jpg]
Ray

That was a morning to remember always, another to go down in infamy. And it's a long way from being over, unfortunately.
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
I recall that Morning so well. I was sitting in the Kitchen with my late Dad, watching the Today show news, while having coffee. It was an unbelievable sight. First they came on with the direct broadcast right after the first plane hit and then we actually saw the second hit.

I have to add that all those that say now, that it was a fake, can kiss my Patriotic Butt.

I had been living in Jax for 15 years at that time. But, I will always remain a New Yorker and felt the pain for my City.Sad
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Stacy went and got Faith from school and made me and Zach come home from work. She said if they came this way, she wanted us all at home. We still need our troops on our borders, just like we did then.
I'm a retired firefighter, I'll never forget the over 300 that gave their lives trying to save others. Never.
Zane

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never Ever Forget PK 2 1,309 09-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Mont
  don't ever forget... PK 2 1,465 09-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Zane
  y'all don't forget what Monday is Mont 6 2,345 02-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Last Post: DanS/FL
  you guys in FL forget to pay the electric bill? Mont 6 2,461 02-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Last Post: SpeckTackler