Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank God Daddy wasn't a plumber
The septic tank decided today was the day to stop/fill up. $350 bux to get it pumped and then 2 hours of me jetting the main line to it to clear out the backlog. I guess post Thanksgiving is a busy time for pump out trucks. I got quoted all the way out to Tuesday to get one here. The guy that came just smiled and took my money when I mentioned it.
I have a septic also Mont.Now days a lot of countys are now asking for an aerobic sewer system.They run between $8000.00 to 15000.00 with a maintenance contract.Some of my neighbors have aerobics because there is to much rock to dig out for a septic. I know mine will need to be cleaned out soon.
Life is good!
Well poop! That's no fun Rolleyes
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
Yuk! That's one of the nice things about being inside city limits and being on city sewage.
Time's Fun When You're Having Flies!
Well I have been on septic for more years than I can count, No problems! I guess mine dont stink!!!!!! LOL
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
luckily never lived in a house with a septic tank.. from Brooklyn to Long Island and the move south... we are on county sewers down here in NC since we built the house in 1986

I don't need no stinkin' septic tank!
Ray

I have had well & septic in this house since I bought it in '72. Had to have the tank pumped out a time or two & replaced once, & it doesn't work quite like it should during extremely heavy rains, but I am happy with the system. ~~Greg~~
Just a little humor on this subject.

There were 2 very old and good friends since childhood that own a Septic Tank cleaning business. Abe Goldberg and Mike Harrigan. They had a thriving business and a great friendship for over 20 years.

One night Mike's Wife asked him a question. "Why is it that for all 20 years you are the one that climbs down in the pit and shovels the mess in to a bucket while Abe stands at the top, pulls up the rope and just dumps it in to the tanker" Mike says "you are crazy if you think I will take any Sh*t from a Jew."

Fellas when you get to be mid 70s, you remember all the old one.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
The plumber ran the camera down the pipe and it's got a big break in it in about midway. They are coming back tomorrow to dig the whole thing up and replace it. All $1800 bux worth. I am ready for it to be fixed, though. It's a smelly subject when it don't work. Wink
Makes one wonder what caused the break down there.
I've had spetics for a long time and never (thankfully) had that happen.
(spetics, huh? make that septics.