Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idiots
I can't believe someone gets paid to write this crap.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bigger idiots:

[SIZE="5"] Due to the Federal government shutdown,
NOAA.gov and most associated web sites
are unavailable.

Only web sites necessary to protect lives
and property will be maintained.

See Weather.gov for critical weather
information or contact USA.gov for more
information about the shutdown.

NOAA Federal Employees: For access to the
Notice to Federal Employees About Unemployment
Insurance (SF-8), please Click Here. [/SIZE]
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
It's like a ghost town around here with NASA closed. The incompetency in DC has swollen up like a 5 day old dead fish. Smells like it too.
Truly idiots, especially since the NOAA website is still functioning fine, thank you. ~~Greg~~
I think this says is all.

Life is good!
I never in my lifetime would have believed what has happened to the USA, could come to pass. I can not count using more then my 10 fingers, the worthwhile people that have been elected and even worse, the people that IDIOT in the White House has put in positions of power.

Sad to say that I am glad I have far fewer years ahead of me, then I have behind me.

Call me a nut if you want, but this is all part of the grand plan organized by those behind ObUma. Think about who they are.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
I have given up on retirement and just hope to be able to stay working long enough to get Faith through school. This was me and my brothers 35th summer together since we got our first company truck. What's even harder to believe is I am trying to buy another house in the midst of this because I want her in a safe place up there. She won't carry a gun, so the place we are looking at Saturday is behind a gate. Jimmy Carter is looking like a genius compared to what we have now and that includes being paid to wait in line with company trucks to get them filled up with gas back then.

I started another thread on this but this one seems more relevant now. I wonder what part of "essential" hurricane response is for the Gulf Coast.

I've said this before on here... I'm not into politics...don't like it... but BOTH sides are complete arseholes... one doesn't trump the other... politicians are the scum of the earth... ALL politicians

..especially since they in Congress are STILL getting paid when others in the gub'mint are NOT.. this crapola has got to stop...it's been going on too long.. holding all of us hostages because they want to play their silly power games... ALL are pieces of crap.. Republicans--Democrats same same --total garbage
Ray

Mostly agree with you Ray. But, we have had bad Representatives, bad Senators, but NEVER a worse President. He is a total Butt hole and as far as I am concerned, one with evil intentions. Just ask yourself, who is he, where did he come from and above all who are his backers and mentors?
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/cod...58457.html
Ray

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this world is full of idiots Mont 0 1,273 12-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mont