Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out this whale breech!
http://www.tofinofishing.com/

And that is just a calf-- imagine a mature adult slamming down next to your boat! :eek:
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Pretty good shot Bryan. There's a story about a couple in Boat/US mag this month who were sailing up the Pacific coast of Mexico. A whale breached under the boat and caught a fin in the rudder and running gear. Although they got into port the yacht was totaled.
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
If it happened to me, I would have hoped I was wearing Brown Pants, when they got my heart started again.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Not been a good week in BC if you are a big water creature.. A humpback had a collision with sport boat then a monster sturgeon got itself caught by a Brit tourist on the Fraser River.. http://www.vancouversun.com/videos/recom...D9PS4EwAEX
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Good to see the sturgeon was released. Heckuva fish! BTW, gents, I will be back fishing on the Mad Son Friday morning. Cardiologist was impressed with my condition today. I have 2 1/2 times the lung capacity I had pre-op, & have walked up to five miles at a clip. ~~Greg~~
~~Snakeman~~ Wrote:Good to see the sturgeon was released. Heckuva fish! BTW, gents, I will be back fishing on the Mad Son Friday morning. Cardiologist was impressed with my condition today. I have 2 1/2 times the lung capacity I had pre-op, & have walked up to five miles at a clip. ~~Greg~~

great news Greg... glad you're doing okay... enjoy wetting a line this FridayBig Grin
Ray

Great news, Greg. I am sure you are champing at the bit. Just do not overdo anything.

Bryan, that looks a lot like the British couple hooked on to Camilla. Actually the fish is better looking.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Greg-- thats good news. Go with what Howard said and dont get too excited when they remove the leash!! BTW-- sturgeon are 100% C & R (unless you are an Indian) in BC.
Greg,just when the fish were getting over all the sore mouths..... You are back. Enjoy my friend! Big Grin
Life is good!
Good news Greg, now catch um up

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got to check the roof for leaks this morning JD 7 2,482 12-24-2015, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Howard/Jax
  whale watching boat sinks -- BC PK 6 2,501 10-28-2015, 08:20 AM
Last Post: JD
  Greg.. check your email .. need snake ID PK 2 1,704 09-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: PK
  Check this out! Bryan/BC 1 1,225 04-26-2014, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Howard/Jax
  Right Whale warning duff_vbulletin3_import1 2 1,911 01-30-2014, 09:16 PM
Last Post: ~~Snakeman~~
  JD check your private messages SpeckTackler 3 1,589 04-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Last Post: SpeckTackler
  Whale rescue video... duff_vbulletin3_import1 2 1,721 07-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Zane
  I have a whale of a tale to tell you boys!! Bryan/BC 6 2,425 07-30-2009, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Joe/GA
  Check the video Zane 7 2,849 06-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Jack Hexter
  Bryan.. check your 'Private Messages'.. PK 16 5,041 01-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Bryan/BC