Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor setback
Got a call from my cardiologist today. Recent echocardiogram may have shown the new valve to be leaking a little. Go in tomorrow for the camera down the throat to find out. Not sure what worst case scenario is..back in? Whatever it takes..I just hope they can fix it. It'd be real nice if I didn't get billed for the second adventure, but I ain't countin' on that.

~~Greg~~
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Greg.

I have one that leaks (mitral) that shows up on the echocardiogram. Fortunately it's been stable for 18 years. Hopefully your leak will resolve itself.

Keep us posted......
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
Please let us know what is happening.

We are heading to WV tomorrow for a couple of Vicki's family reunions over the weekend. Will head back to Jax on Monday afternoon, with probably a stop in SC, as we will do going up North. 5-6 hours in a car is about my limit.

I will have my note book and of course my cell phone.

All of those that know of my interest and concern for Capt. Dan will have my cell number. If I hear anything, you all will know.

Greg, get yourself back in the saddle.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
A couple of years ago I was told I had a congenital valve defect... still have it, and going strong (well-- somewhat!) I am sure you still have lots of time on the water before the bony finger taps you on the shoulder! Stay positive my friend!
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Hang in there, Greg. TEE's are a PITA. Good luck on getting them to warranty their work.
best of luck Greg.. hope all turns out well
Good luck my friend you will be in my prayers.
Life is good!
The MD's can do amazing things now days. Trust the one you picked to do the right thing and good luck. Hell, you just retired. Not enough time to enjoy it yet. Got a lot of years ahead
The best of luck Snake, It's not something that can't be fixed. Worst case you don't get to wet a line for a little longer.
Zane
Hopefully it's just your heart adjusting to the work that was already done and by the time this bad weather clears you will be all set to get back out there and enjoy some fishing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minor fishing report ~~Snakeman~~ 4 1,882 11-10-2008, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Jack Hexter