Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gotta luv the weather Goddess
She kept BO in the air for an extra hour today for his trip here. The radar even shut down at the field. JD needs to invite him to Dallas.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Keep BO. Send rain Wink

Supposed to be a wet Saturday. No problem as I have a business meeting and dinner all afternoon and evening tomorrow. Need about 6" of rain.

Speaking of BO and dinner, did you shell out the $16,000 a plate to have your pic taken with him Big Grin
"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
JD Wrote:Keep BO. Send rain Wink

Supposed to be a wet Saturday. No problem as I have a business meeting and dinner all afternoon and evening tomorrow. Need about 6" of rain.

Speaking of BO and dinner, did you shell out the $16,000 a plate to have your pic taken with him Big Grin

we were supposed to get swamped yesterday here.. got nada.. yippee.. you can have all of it... and take the pollen too.. but then again.. if we had the rain we wouldn't have the pollen.. a vicious circle... naw.. I'll put up with the pollen to keep my black truck nice and yellow.. you can have the wet and then it'll look like this Smile http://www.majesticsaigon.com.vn/history.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We got 3" so far, with more supposed to be falling this evening. $38K per plate was what I heard. Gonna have to pass on that shindig. Coming in on the same night as Reba McEntire is at the rodeo, on a Friday, is a real way to charm Texans.
It has been soupy and cold here in the hill country, 38 was the high on Friday,and 48 the high today.We have had a total of 1 inch of rain so far.I will be getting the vegetable garden dug up here real soon.I have bought some tomato and a few herbs ,but it is to soon to plant yet.
Life is good!
We just got hit by another big round. I haven't been out to the rain gauge, but the pond is over flowing. I will take all the weather goddess wants to dish out. Lake Travis is still down 48 feet. I have a rally next weekend, and the Texas mile the weekend following that. It would be nice if we get the rain during the week instead of weekends, but either way, I am not going to complain.
Sure, sure, you guy's keep talking about rain and now it's blowing 60-65
and the rain snow mix is blowing horizontalSad Sad Wow isn't spring grandCool
Zane
You guys can keep the weather bitch down south.. sudden windstorm with gusts here at Cat 1 strength. Hydro is a mess, two days without power, thank goodness for gen sets! and the woodstove. Five large trees down on the property, but none hit the house. Yep- spring is sure grand
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Bryan/BC Wrote:You guys can keep the weather bitch down south.. sudden windstorm with gusts here at Cat 1 strength. Hydro is a mess, two days without power, thank goodness for gen sets! and the woodstove. Five large trees down on the property, but none hit the house. Yep- spring is sure grand

a Cat 1.. in NC that's a baby-storm..
Shame on you Ray. Have a little compassion for the Canadian Wuss.
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian Weather Report Bryan/BC 8 2,019 10-21-2019, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Bryan/BC
  somebody's gotta do it PK 2 896 10-16-2016, 07:40 PM
Last Post: PK
  PK weather JD 10 1,615 08-25-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Mont
  Finally some cooler weather Jack Hexter 3 1,123 07-29-2016, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SpeckTackler
  Dishes for this weather JD 12 1,731 02-16-2014, 10:47 AM
  I gotta get me a bigger stick Mont 3 1,143 06-28-2012, 08:28 AM
Last Post: JD
  Howard..you gotta remember the .. PK 0 889 06-23-2012, 03:28 PM
  Tropical weather JD 10 2,129 09-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Howard/Jax
  in need of a wind goddess chant/prayer Mont 8 1,665 06-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Last Post: JD
  I think the weather talking heads here are about to have an on air orgasm Mont 4 1,399 06-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Mont