Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks,Vets
Thanks to all you guys who served, & to all of you who have or have had sons or daughters in the military. ~~Greg~~
Thanks Greg and thanks to all the other vets that served. God bless the USA and all of her military members.
Time's Fun When You're Having Flies!
Amen Brother!
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
To all our vets, men and women in all the far flung coners of this large earth. And a special blessing to my 2 grandsons and one great-grandson. out there.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dan
BJ and I served with the USAF 366th TFW at Danang, Vietnam, in '66-'67. BJ was a nurse at the USAF hospital at Danang. I was with the 366th fighter wing.

My dad served in the South Pacific in the Solomon Islands during WWII. On his return from the Solomons he was stationed at Corpus Christi NAS where he earned his Navy pilots wings. I was almost born at CCNAS.

Dad's brother, my uncle, was at Pearl Harbor, Army Air Corp, on the morning December 7th, 1941.

My paternal grandfather served with the US Army in the Argonne, France, during WWI.

Son-in-Law served with the 101st in Iraq and is currently with the 101st, airborne assault, in Afghanistan. Expect him home in March 2012.

Bless them all.

"Fishing is an excuse to be on the water"
One of my Uncles was General Patton's personal secretary. In those days, that position was a mans role. My other uncle served in the Army. My Grandfather on Dad's side taught flying in biplanes in England in WWI. My Stepdad served in a position that is still top secret, working on big one. Stacy's Dad served in Korea, as one of those that tested the effects of the big one. Nixon is the only President to this day I have ever seen personally. I was in middle school at the time, sweating going to Vietnam under Johnson. I can't thank those that have served enough, except to shake their hand and look them in the eye when I meet one. I ride with the Patriot Guard Riders that itself is rapidly thinning in ranks, due to age.

God Bless our Troops and God Bless the USA.
Bless all the families Veterans, yours mine and everyones, Bless them all and thank you.
Zane
The visit to DC was one of the highlites of our recent trip down south. The memorials were very touching...Freedom ISNT free.....

[Image: IMGP2324.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2326.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2322.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2328.jpg]
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Great pics, Bryan. Thanks.
Looks like they added a few things since I was there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heads up for Vets ~~Snakeman~~ 1 986 05-08-2011, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Joe/GA