Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild couple of days.....
I truly hope you and Carolle have a wonderful time. Do not let her walk over 2 streets North (47th street) That is the Jewelry and Diamond Center. Fifth Ave. and it's stores will blow you away.

Just be humble, as you will be walking the streets where my foot prints were. Wink
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Bryan.. have a great time in NYC.. and on your cruise... and don't be buying any bridges up that way that the one or two million locals will try to sell you... and never look up.. automatically dubs ye a 'touron'
Ray

Thank you gentlemen-- I will take your sage advice....
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
Bryan/BC Wrote:Thank you gentlemen-- I will take your sage advice....
I was just up there a few weeks ago.. stayed in Brooklyn( the best part of NYC BTW .. well at least it was back in the 50's and 60's).. had a wedding to go to at Battery Park at Battery Gardens in lower Manhattan...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/Sta...090411.jpg

Ray

Jappo frigging Motors on the CG semi rigids. PK, was your Cousin Barrack at the Wedding?Wink Rolleyes, or were they sent out to see if you had a fishing license?
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made non Fishermen.
Howard/Jax Wrote:Jappo frigging Motors on the CG semi rigids. PK, was your Cousin Barrack at the Wedding?Wink Rolleyes, or were they sent out to see if you had a fishing license?

the wedding was on Sept 4th... was the Sunday before 9-eleven... heavy duty security in the City.. was just glad to get the heck outta there before they shut the City down completely that week.. what a mess ..... we took 'car service' from Sheepshead Bay to NYC... and back later on that nite... why drive into that crapola

hay.. big friggin' buildings across the street on State Street overlooking the Battery.. we ain't got no such 'tings' in Calabash.. like you got in Jax
Ray

Ray-- no way NOT to look up!!!! Remember this little country boy comes from a town where building heights are restricted to 5 stories!!!!! My jaw is sore from walking around with my mouth wide open making noises like Oh My, Wow, Looky dat!

Also had another memorable occurance-- Gridlock on I 95 when returning from DC... more later on that. BTW-- Saw some guys fishing under the Brooklyn Bridge. What were that fishing for???

Saw Momma Mia on Broadway--- damn it was good! Now in Boston, was in Newport yesterday looking at how the VERY rich and powerful live... Howard, sorry, old bud-- you dont qualify!!! You dont either Greg-- Mont??? Well maybe if the AC business was as good this summer as I expected!!
There is always one more bottle of BatJuice to be drunk, one more woman to admire, and one more fish to catch before you die! Smile
glad you're having a great trip... in Bah-ston...that's enemy territory..heck they ain't even in the playoffs... shoulda stayed in da' Bronx in NYC and catch the Yankee game tonite at Yankee Stadium.. Go Yankees!

you didn't by any chance 'buy' the Brooklyn Bridge did ya'... oh what are they fishin' for under it... 'how about Coney Island Whitefish'..

have fun...enjoy
Ray

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a couple of fatso's PK 2 1,409 04-28-2019, 04:42 PM
Last Post: SpeckTackler
  Wild and wet fishing day trip ! Bryan/BC 9 3,588 08-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Bryan/BC
  Been a pretty good couple of days Bryan/BC 8 2,435 08-30-2015, 05:01 AM
Last Post: PK
  House on the market for 1 year 8 days JD 10 3,261 08-26-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: SpeckTackler
  Speaking of birth days... ~~Snakeman~~ 9 2,032 03-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Bryan/BC
  Howard...the 'good old days'... Coney Island.. PK 2 1,476 04-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Last Post: PK
  Some days JD 7 1,956 04-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Zane
  Just a couple of a new system for bleeding and filleting on board Bryan/BC 8 3,374 07-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ~~Snakeman~~
  going hawg wild in Cozumel Mont 7 2,399 11-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Mont
  a couple of the latest critters around here Mont 12 3,964 12-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Mont